1. Set in a modern, conceptual perfumery, Viva presents Narciso, an original collection inspired by the surfaces of antique mirrors, oxidised by atmospheric agents and dulled by the passage of time. Light, key to shaping the experience in any interior design project, interacts with the surfaces, the effect heightened by the reflections which the collection draws out from the original glass origami and mirrors that create the ceiling.
2. The technical area provides an opportunity to appreciate the aesthetic possibilities offered by the Narciso collection - four colours inspired by precious stones and minerals: Perla, Argento, Topazio e Zaffiro, offered in natural, gloss semi-polished and matt semi-polished and in two original decors: Frammenti and Gemma which feature in the collection and add further stylish accents.
3. Continuing into our original Bistrot area, the Narciso collection features the Zaffiro shade, offered in the new 120x278 cm size - 6.5 mm thick with a gloss semi-polished finish - a solution in line with modern architectural trends, and which makes continuous and less fragmented surfaces possible.
4. With the new Heritage collection, inspired by Montpellier stone, Viva breathes new life into the long history of nobility in the Provence city and its strength in building construction. With its four different colours - Ivory, Beige, Grey and Urban - Heritage draws on the charisma of natural stone and offers elegant embossed floral decors, enhanced by the refined paper origamis which create the ceiling.
5. In our modern bakery, the Heritage collection display the wide variety of sizes on offer and the project’s rich aesthetic depth. Elements in the decoration scheme - the Major Florita Deco Mosaic and the Florita Deco Mosaic- combine to create an expression of elegant simplicity in the refined Urban shade.
EMILCERAMICA S.r.l. a socio unico
Fiorano Modenese (MO), Via Ghiarola Nuova n. 29
Capitale Sociale: € 10.000.000 int. vers.
Iscritta al Registro Imprese di Modena
al n. REA 411641 - Codice Fiscale e P.IVA n. IT03716700368