1. Ergon offers a new interpretation of Venetian Terrazzo flooring with the Medley, a flexible and adaptable project made up of 6 colours, 2 varieties of concrete and 3 Venetian Seminato versions. In our tailoring shop we offer an original combination of colours and sizes in the Rock and Classic Seminato versions.
2. The wall abacus feature is a way of appreciating the wide-ranging architectural potential of the Medley series with its background colours combining with the different sizes of the Venetian Seminato. An interplay of different shapes which create surprising and original effects, giving the designer great scope for interpretation.
3. The simple design of the shapes and the high quality of the materials make the Medley collection a versatile ceramic solution - in this bathroom it is shown in the Pop Terrazzo version. Able to adapt to and enhance a range of moods, the Medley project meets modern architectural requirements and performance levels by also offering an anti-slip Technical version (Tecnica).
4. A living-room area with a strong character thanks to the skilled combination of geometrical patterns, colours and the Classic and Rock shapes of the Medley collection’s Venetian Seminato. The ceramic solutions go beyond simple coverings and take centre stage in the spaces, offering new interpretations of modern decor. A blend of technical performance and design potential, for the most challenging of architectural projects.
5. The Cornerstone Alpen collection is inspired by two of the most ancient, iconic Alpine stones, Solnhofen and Valser, expressing all the beauty of their specific colours through vein patterns and surprising details. The tactility, the warmth of the stones and the performance levels of Ergon products makes this a universal collection, suitable for both indoors and outdoors.
EMILCERAMICA S.r.l. a socio unico
Fiorano Modenese (MO), Via Ghiarola Nuova n. 29
Capitale Sociale: € 10.000.000 int. vers.
Iscritta al Registro Imprese di Modena
al n. REA 411641 - Codice Fiscale e P.IVA n. IT03716700368