1. Emilceramica’s values - those of family, tradition and hospitality around the household fireplace - are captured by the Bertolt Brecht poem “Smoke”. The words shape the pattern of the interiors presented in the stand, recreating environments suggesting domestic intimacy.
2. Emilceramica presents a new interpretation of marble with its Tele di Marmo Revolution, a complete covering project in four colour shades. Acanto decor features on the walls of the living-room area, created through mosaic artwork in the Verde Saint Denis shade, which heightens the collection’s expressive power.
3. The technical area of the Tele di Marmo Revolution collection provides an opportunity to appreciate the architectural potential of the series, including sizes, colours and decorations. In particular, the new 120x278 cm size, 6.5 mm thick with a gloss semi-polished finish, is a solution in line with modern architectural trends, and makes continuous and less fragmented surfaces possible.
4. In the new Totalook project, Emilceramica celebrates the balance between technical and design elements combining resin and brick, presented here in a minimal and simple setting. The wall abacus feature is a way of appreciating the endless combinations of colour and texture, bringing beauty and richness to living-spaces.
5. The DolceLinea decor in the Totalook collection, included in the resins range, enhances the collection’s decorative scope through textural shifts combined with colour. TotaLook encapsulates the urban look, aesthetic diversity and the allure of the minimal, combining this with the highest performance for elegant and refined interiors.
6. The craftsmanship in Elm and the natural worn-in appearance of Oak inspired the Millelegni Remake collection, presented here in a minimal setting representing the bathroom. The four colour varieties heighten the natural elegance and characteristic vein patterns of the wood.
EMILCERAMICA S.r.l. a socio unico
Fiorano Modenese (MO), Via Ghiarola Nuova n. 29
Capitale Sociale: € 10.000.000 int. vers.
Iscritta al Registro Imprese di Modena
al n. REA 411641 - Codice Fiscale e P.IVA n. IT03716700368